Costo de vida mensual básico
Alquiler en piso compartido207
Participación de utilidades20
Suscripción a Internet31
Ejemplo de costo de estilo de vida
Combo de comida rápida3
Boleto de cine3
Pinta de cerveza local2
Acerca de Indonesia
Estudiar en Indonesia
- Social Visit Visa - best for exchange students, single-entry.
- Limited Stay Visa - for long-term studies only.
¿Qué tipo de visa necesitas?
Nombre de la visa
Student Visa (Social Visit Visa; Limited Stay Visa)
Precio y moneda
The cost of the student visa is around 45USD, but it may change and is depending on the country you are applying from.
¿Quién puede solicitar la visa?
All foreign students accepted to study in an Indonesian university need to get a student visa.
Citizens of certain countries may stay in Indonesia for a total of 30 days without a visa. However, the visa-free stay applies only to leisure activities, and does not grant the right to study or work, for example.
At some Indonesian embassies (e.g. Finland, Austria) it has been possible to apply for the Visa Type 211 (Tourist Visa). This visa can be converted into a sponsored Social Visit Visa upon arriving in Indonesia. Inquire at your local Indonesian embassy for the possibility of applying for this visa.
¿Dónde puedes hacer la solicitud?
Indonesian embassy or consulate
It is best to apply for a visa at the Indonesian embassy or consulate in your home country. The Indonesian Immigration department now also allows for an online visa application through their website.
¿Cómo hacer la solicitud?
Required documents for a student visa to Indonesia include:
- A valid passport with at least one empty page for the visa (the passport must be valid for at least 6 months after leaving Indonesia)
- A copy of the identification page of your passport
- A filled out the application form
- Two passport photos in color, 4 x 6 cm
- A copy of your airline ticket or an electronic ticket
- The official acceptance letter from the host university
- A receipt or a copy of the receipt for the paid visa fee
- Embassy Letter. Embassy Letters, prepared by the host university, confirm that a certain student is in need of a Social Visit visa. An Embassy Letter is always addressed to the Indonesian embassy or consulate of a certain country: by default, this will be the student’s home country.
Upon arrival, the visa holder must report their entrance to the nearest Immigration office within 7 days.
¿Cuándo debe solicitarlo?
It is recommended to apply for a student visa at least 14 days before leaving for Indonesia. It is best to apply for a visa immediately after receiving the official acceptance letter.
You must arrive in Indonesia within 90 days from the day the visa was issued on.
The maximum length of a stay in Indonesia with a Social Visit visa is 60 days and the visa must be extended at the destination in accordance with the instructions given by the host university. The visa can be extended for one month at a time and the cost is around 50 USD.
The Limited stay visa is valid for 5 years and needs a renewal every 1 year.
Tiempo de procesamiento
Oportunidades de trabajo
International students are normally not allowed to work during their studies in Indonesia.
Horas por semana
¿Por qué necesita este tipo de visa?
Your visa application may be rejected if you are not able to show proof of the required funds, or if you provide incorrect or incomplete documents.
- School of Business and Management ITB
- Brawijaya University
- Triatma Mulya Stenden - Universitas
- President University
- Universitas Syiah Kuala
- Universitas Gadjah Mada
- IPB University
- The MBA Tour
- UIN Maulana Malik Ibrahim Malang